[Stackless] Giving names for tasklets

Juho Mäkinen juho.makinen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 18:58:17 CEST 2006

On 6/27/06, Stephan Diehl <stephan.diehl at gmx.net> wrote:
> Juho Mäkinen schrieb:
> > Does anybody have any good idea how to give names for each individual tasklets?
> >
> As Christopher already mentioned, you'll probably want to use
> subclassing (since you can't just stick random attributes to 'tasklets').
> The following would do (for example):

I tried this and it works. I also tried to figure out how to store all
NamedTasklets
into a list/dictionary so that I can iterate over them and display their names.

I also added a __del__ method to NamedTasklet in hope that it will be called
when the tasklet is done, without any success.

All additional ideas are well accepted :)

 - Juho Mäkinen