[Stackless] New Stackless Tutorial

Grant Olson olsongt at verizon.net
Tue Jun 27 01:49:54 CEST 2006

I've been goofing around with stackless for a few months now.  I thought it
was a shame that all of the tutorials out there were for older outdated
uthread versions of the stackless code.  I decided to take some notes, and
try to write a more up-to-date tutorial.

IT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!

Well maybe not, but it has been much more time consuming than I had
expected.  I'm finally to the point where I have a rough draft that should
be suitable for consumption by other software developers.

The rough draft is available here:

http://members.verizon.net/olsongt/stackless/

Questions, comments, and suggestions are appreciated,

Grant