[Stackless] New Stackless Tutorial

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 09:39:59 CEST 2006

On 6/26/06, Grant Olson <olsongt at verizon.net> wrote:
> I've been goofing around with stackless for a few months now.  I thought it
> was a shame that all of the tutorials out there were for older outdated
> uthread versions of the stackless code.  I decided to take some notes, and
> try to write a more up-to-date tutorial.

Looks great.  I've been thinking that one thing Stackless could really use
is more documentation.  I have a partially written API reference with
examples myself.  I'd like to see things like these available to download
with Stackless.

Nice to see the ManageSleepingTasklets function getting copied and
pasted around :)  I also saw that it had been used by some Spaniards
who were looking into Stackless for some school project.