[Stackless] Python 2.4.3 source code

Richard richard at ccpgames.com
Fri Mar 31 10:38:49 CEST 2006

> From: Lloyd Weehuizen
> The reason for the error below is that for some reason SVN is
> checking
> out files with Dos/Windows line feeds on Linux. The old 2.4.2
> repository
> doesn't have this problem I'm not sure why it happening, but if you

The 2.4.2 repository has the following SVN properties for the
configure.in file:

  svn:eol-style native

This is what the 2.4.3 one has:

  svn:mime-type text/plain
  svn:eol-style native

I am not sure why it makes a difference.  I took the settings
from some online versions of someone elses subversion auto properties
settings.

I have removed the difference from the makefile and configure
in 2.4.3 so they are the same as in 2.4.2.  So, those files should
work.

And your configure script is checked in, thanks.