[Stackless] Dice1 embedded exemple

Johan Carlsson johanc at easypublisher.com
Sun Mar 19 21:57:57 CET 2006

Hi guys,
(I'm back with another question).

I'm trying to compile the Stackless\embedemo\dice1
but it seems to use an old macro (can't find it in the source):

Is there an easy fix to get the exampel running, or is there an
better example?

The reason it attracted my attention was the claim to implement
a sleep function which didn't consume any computation power
while waiting.
Maybe there is an better way to do that?

To recap, I want to suspend a tasklet for x ms, for instance,
to implement a time interval generator that broadcast a ping
every 25 ms or so.

Johan Carlsson
Torsgatan 72
113 37 Stockholm