[Stackless] Bug when initializing stackless python the second time

Richard richard at ccpgames.com
Tue Mar 21 08:56:08 CET 2006

> On Behalf Of Juho Mäkinen
>
> I believe I've found a bug which is trigged when I try to initialize
> Stackless Python
> the second time in a program, after I have first cleaned up
> with Py_Finalize()

Do you really need to finalize and initialize again?

I imagine this is a bug that has been around for a long time
in Stackless and the reason that no-one else has reported it
is that no-one actually does this.  I wouldn't be surprised
if there were qualificatins in the C API documentation about
how this may not be reliable.