[Stackless] ping

Richard richard at ccpgames.com
Thu Mar 9 08:21:46 CET 2006

I checked in the missing SLPFLAGS Bits, thanks Lloyd :)

Anyone want to submit a patch for the pickling bug?  It should
be relatively straightforward to fix, once you work out
what Christian's pickling code does.

Also, there is talk of merging in Python SVN repository
check-ins into the Stackless dev one.  Anyone done this before
and have any idea of the exact process involved?  If we sort
this out, and get it in motion, we should be able to have
an up-to-date Stackless.

Richard.