[Stackless] How does the PyStackless_RunWatchdog work and what's "main tasklet"?

Juho Mäkinen juho.makinen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 11:05:04 CET 2006

Hello. I'm experimenting how to integrate Stackless inside our game engine,
but there's little or none good documentation how the Stackless works.
The best resources so far have been the EVE Powerpoint from PyCon, which
only hows small keypoint areas from the code.

Anyway, I'd like if somebody could describe what the Main Tasklet is,
how it differs from other tasklets and what does PyStackless_RunWatchdog
do?

Thanks in advance,

 Juho Mäkinen