[Stackless] Python 2.4.3 source code

Lloyd Weehuizen lloyd at fusion.net.nz
Fri Mar 31 10:12:11 CEST 2006

Hi Juho

The reason for the error below is that for some reason SVN is checking
out files with Dos/Windows line feeds on Linux. The old 2.4.2 repository
doesn't have this problem I'm not sure why it happening, but if you
"fromdos" all the files and run it again it should work...

something like:
find -exec fromdos {} \;

in the top level python source directory should do the trick :)

I've also built a new configure and tested it, it works great ( except
for the line endings problem )

Lloyd