[Stackless] Python 2.4.3 source code

Lloyd Weehuizen lloyd at fusion.net.nz
Fri Mar 31 12:16:24 CEST 2006

Ok, it seems to be more than the configure script which is causing
problems... After removing dos line endings from Modules/makesetup and
Modules/Setup.config.in configure works correctly. However there appear
to be quite a few files with this problem :(

Doing a google for this, apparently apache has had the same problems and
apparently theres a few dodgy svn clients that don't correctly strip dos
line endings when commiting to the repositories... but thats just a guess :)

But its all looking very good, thanks heaps Richard!

Thanks,
Lloyd