[Stackless] python24.dll.zip corrupt format?

Richard richard at ccpgames.com
Thu Mar 23 21:07:23 CET 2006

Perhaps there is some sort of proxy that the Windows computers
on your network are going through, which the Linux box is not?
While I don't pay much attention to the issues we have with people
downloading our client, I think I recall this occasionally
happening (some proxy along the way has gotten a corrupt file
and is passing it on).

I have downloaded it from two different Windows computers
on different networks without a problem.

Richard.