[Stackless] 'Stackliss' module

Josh Ritter jritter at prairiegames.com
Tue May 2 16:04:31 CEST 2006

Is this the latest version of stackliss?  If not, where is it hosted?  Did
you come up with a way to implement the watchdog functionality?

http://www.stackless.com/pipermail/stackless/2005-May/001444.html

How does stackliss perform?  A ballpark guesstimate of abysmal to wonderful
is acceptable :)

Thanks,
-Josh Ritter
Prairie Games, Inc