[Stackless] cPickle should work?

Richard richard at ccpgames.com
Tue May 2 09:21:31 CEST 2006

> From: Josh Ritter on 02 May 2006 01:55
> Does the cPickle module work with Stackless?  The following
> code works if I
> use the pickle module, though fails when using cPickle with
> this traceback:

Hi Josh,

There is only one known bug with pickling. Nothing major, just
been too lazy to fix it.  But I doubt it is involved here.

This worked fine for me.  It worked fine with the version of
Stackless I have compiled in my svn checkout.  It worked fine
with the Python 2.4 installation I have with Stackless dlls
copied into it.  I am not sure that installation has the right
Stackless modified lib files either.

I have no idea why you might be getting this error.

Schedule 1:
  aCallable<A>: Before schedule()
  aCallable<B>: Before schedule()
  aCallable<C>: Before schedule()