[Stackless] cPickle should work?

Richard richard at ccpgames.com
Tue May 2 11:53:33 CEST 2006

> From: Josh Ritter on 02 May 2006 09:32
>
> I am glad that cPickle is intended to work :)
>
> It works if I copy the python.exe from my stackless svn build
> into my 2.4.3
> installation.  Otherwise, it gives that traceback.
>
> Any idea on why this would be?

No idea whatsoever!  But looking at the timestamp on my
python.exe, it has the same one as my python24.dll, so maybe
this is why it works for me.  I might have copied it across
at some stage from my svn directories.

Thanks for the tip.  Unless Christian knows something about
this and pops up with it before I get around to it, I will
take a look into this.

Thanks,