[Stackless] 'Stackliss' module

Richard richard at ccpgames.com
Tue May 2 16:31:00 CEST 2006

> From: Josh Ritter on 02 May 2006 14:05
>
> Is this the latest version of stackliss?  If not, where is it
> hosted?  Did
> you come up with a way to implement the watchdog functionality?
>
> http://www.stackless.com/pipermail/stackless/2005-May/001444.html

If it is the latest post to the list about it, then it is the latest
version.  It is not hosted anywhere, I was trying to get it added to
the greenlets package in codespeak.net, but Armin Rigo never added it.

> How does stackliss perform?  A ballpark guesstimate of
> abysmal to wonderful
> is acceptable :)

No idea, sorry :)  I only wrote it because doing so took my fancy at
some stage, I think I became disillusioned with greenlets because I
thought that there was a reason Stackless did what it did, and if I
wanted it done right, I should just use Stackless.

And I doubt anyone ever used it.  It has some bugs that I have become
aware of, since I have learnt more about how Stackless actually works.
Nothing serious, but.. they should be fixed to bring it into
conformity with Stackless.