[Stackless] 'Stackliss' module

Josh Ritter jritter at prairiegames.com
Tue May 2 17:01:19 CEST 2006

Greenlets are hard to discount as they are implemented in a 24k c-extension
module that works with standard CPython.  This is a pretty nice feature and
easy to maintain.  I definitely need to at least investigate them.

Anyone have a greenlet horror story?   How about omens and warnings?
Perhaps a little Stackless evangelism to share?

-Josh Ritter
Prairie Games, Inc
http:.//www.prairiegames.com