[Stackless] building problems on linux

Ross Jekel ross at sourcelabs.com
Fri May 5 19:52:33 CEST 2006

Stephan, I did a "file *" in the Modules directory and rewrote all files
that said they were CRLF terminated.

I think Modules/Setup, Modules/cstubs, and Modules/Setup.config.in were the
additional files I needed to change.

After that, ./configure ran to completion for me - no need for manual
intervention.

Thanks for the inspiration to find all the files. Isn't there a way to setup
SVN to take care of line ending differences automatically?

Ross