[Stackless] building problems on linux

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Fri May 5 19:53:11 CEST 2006

On 5/5/06, Christian Tismer <tismer at stackless.com> wrote:
> Stephan Diehl wrote:
> > I had some problems building stackless 2.4.3 on a linux box (from a fresh svn
> > checkout).
> > I had to do the following:
> > 1. make 'configure' executable (o.k., I could have run 'bash configure', but
> > where the fun in that?)
> > 2. go into the Modules directory and do a "replace('\r\n','\n')" on
> > makesetup, config.c.in and Setup.dist
>
> Well, the site was moved to python.org, many thanks!
> There are the typical tiny things left which you
> only get right as a linux user.
>
> I would do that, but I don't have access, yet as well :-)

Checked in the changes which should fix this, or at least the most part of it.

Revision: 45911
Author: richard.tew
Date: 5:50:05 p.m., Friday, 5 May 2006
Message:
Fixed up the mime types (text/plain) and eol styles (native) so that
compilation will work on unix os'.
----
Modified : /stackless/Python-2.4.3/dev/Modules/Setup.config.in
Modified : /stackless/Python-2.4.3/dev/Modules/Setup.dist
Modified : /stackless/Python-2.4.3/dev/Modules/config.c.in
Modified : /stackless/Python-2.4.3/dev/Modules/makesetup