[Stackless] Fwd: endian issues pickling tasklets

John Tantalo john.tantalo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 13:20:38 CET 2006

It's pretty simple, though it did take a few tries to get it just
right. We have a client-server model, where jobs are uploaded as
serialized tasklets and modules, clients check out states to work on
for a set amount of time, and send the next state back to the server.

I doubt it's actually practical, but it's just a class project for
advanced databases.

On 11/3/06, Richard Tew <richard.m.tew at gmail.com> wrote:
> You are definitely running tasklets pickled on one architechure on another
> with different endianness?  That seems a little unbelievable :-)  I assumed
> that it would a complete nightmare to get this working, and didn't expect
> it to be working.
> Richard.

Stackless mailing list
Stackless at stackless.com