[Stackless] Fwd: PyCon2007 proposal #76 decision

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 13:10:37 CET 2006

On 11/29/06, Andrew Dalke <dalke at dalkescientific.com> wrote:
> Looks like I'm going to have to do this thing.
>
>    :)

Excellent!  Great to have this level of support from the PyCon
organisers.  More people should see how using Stackless can
benefit them.

Also, I think I located the shakeycam video I took of Kristján
presenting at PyCon earlier this year and have handed it off to get
encoded.  So hopefully I'll finally be able to upload that
presentation up to YouTube or Google Video or somewhere..
assuming it gets encoded.