[Stackless] Crash with .run in another Thread

Jeff Senn senn at maya.com
Sat Nov 4 15:23:38 CET 2006

Just to be clear; I convinced Richard to make a change:

<	if (ts != slp_initial_tstate || ts->st.current != ts->st.main)
 > 	if (ts->st.current != ts->st.main)

in the release25-maint version so that this was possible (running
also from another
thread).  At the time I could not find an example that crashed. Now
I have.  So, in some way, this is my fault :-) :-)

But I would like to be able to run from other threads...so if we can
find the problem it would be a good thing.

-Jas