[Stackless] Compile Error on Intel Mac

Jeff Senn senn at maya.com
Wed Nov 22 14:31:39 CET 2006

Mikeal-

I haven't fixed the default config options for the mac platforms yet...
there is an extra option "--enable-stacklessfewerregisters" which you
probably want to use.  And you might what "--enable-universalsdk"...
And if you are building a version which is generally useful on OS-X
(rather than a more unix-y version) you probably also want
"--enable-framework".

If fact you might just want to go into Mac/BuildScript.py and
run build-installer.py; which will build a dmg of the
Universal Python installer for OS-X (with all of the above options
plus some extra useful stuff -- and since that is the way that
the powers-that-be build a distribution it is generally kept more
up to date...)

-Jas