[Stackless] On second thought...Twisted + Stackless?

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 17:27:40 CET 2006

Hello Kuros :

>I have most of the framework already written, so I'm
>talking about rewriting it with stackless in my
>core on what I've done so far...is it possible for me
>to leave that part alone and integrate stackless
>somehow?

>If you're curious, my source is available off the SVN
>server at http://slither.foobar.us.

When I have time I will look at your code. Offhand, I
don't see why your Player class inherits from socket.
In the bigger scheme of things, I don't think a high
level abstraction like a Player should know about
networks. That said, I use Twisted with Stackless. I
think this is the way to go concerning Stackless and
networking. I would be happy to answer your questions
to the best of my ability.