[Stackless] Fwd: endian issues pickling tasklets

Grant McDonald gmcdonald at infocomp.com
Sat Nov 4 02:37:58 CET 2006

It's a very interesting concept, you could think of it as a simple
architecture on which to build grid services.  All you would need to do
would be to put a broker architecture around it, some load balancing,
failover and security and poof! Stackless does grid computing! :)

Chris: I have been meaning to ask how far has stackless come in PyPy? What
are it's features compared to the standalone stackless implementation?

Grant M.