[Stackless] Regression tests in Stackless python 2.5

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 14:57:29 CEST 2006

On 9/21/06, Richard Tew <richard.m.tew at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/21/06, Carlos Eduardo de Paula <cedepaula at yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> > I just installed Stackless 2.5 into my new Python 2.5 release, all stackless tests runs ok but I got some errors in the regrtests from Python.
>
> I have to wonder if the problem is that I misported some of the mainline
> Python changes.

I have diffed the Stackless release25-maint branch againt the
mainline release25-maint version and happily I can say that there
are no differences which are not relevant Stackless changes.

However, one thing pointed out to me by reading those diffs
is that the regression tests are specific to the mainline
distribution, and are expected to fail with the current Windows
Stackless zip file extracted over it.  I really need to include all
the changed standard library files in that zip file.

But.. I can only see that fixing several of those errors and
have no reason to believe it will fix the bsddb ones.