[Stackless] Mac build and dmg for website?

Jeff Senn senn at maya.com
Thu Oct 26 00:06:41 CEST 2006

If you have dev-tools and svn, you can build a universal DMG
by doing something like:

svn co http://svn.python.org/projects/stackless/branches/release25-
maint stackless
cd stackless/Mac/BuildScript
python build-installer.py

I tried to post a DMG to the stackless.com website...but was unable to
get it to work.  Should we do this? (It would be convenient for Mac
users) Who can make it work?

-Jas