[Stackless] Invitation to Present at PyCon 2007

Andrew Dalke dalke at dalkescientific.com
Tue Oct 31 14:15:01 CET 2006

Christian:
> I was thinking about the new stackless implementation in
> PyPy, and to explain the similarities and how it differs.
>
> Maybe merging efforts, or better have to shorter talks?
> Mine could be more PyPy related if we don't have a PyPy
> talk on Pycon already (dunno, do we? will ask the current sprint)

We're talking about two different audiences.  When I see "PyPy"
I think "something interesting but too abstract for me to
follow".  For me I would like to get people to understand the
base reason for why Stackless is interesting.  I don't think
there's been much on that.  The Stackless community doesn't have
much in the way of outreach/evangenlicalism/propaganda/advertisement/
given the interesting things I think can be done with it.

					Andrew
					dalke at dalkescientific.com