[Stackless] [Installation Help] Stackless, CPython 2.4.3 and Dapper Drake

Brian Troutwine goofyheadedpunk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 21:27:58 CEST 2006

Thanks, Ramon, for your help.

After a nice, long nap I decided to skip the APT system altogether and
just run 'make install'. Stackless installed successfully but 'import
math' from inside the stackless interpreter raised ImportError and
informed me that math.so had an "undefined symbol PyFPE_jbuf".

Alas. I suppose I'll do things properly and try to build and install
stackless on a test system. That way I won't have to worry about
breaking anything important.

By the way, I looked up the undefined symbol error and found a few
reference in the python mailing list, but no real definite answer as
to what was occurring. Has anyone encountered this?

--
BLT