[Stackless] Stackless crash

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Thu Oct 5 15:26:07 CEST 2006

Richard Tew wrote:
> On 9/28/06, Jeff Senn <senn at maya.com> wrote:
>> I think maybe the stackless patch to this code is not necessary...
>> It seems to work (in a quick check I can't find anything broken)
>> when it's compiled without the code in the #ifdef STACKLESS
>> (i.e. the normal python code in that check in typeobject.c)...
>
> I think it is a good idea to remove it, and have done so.  I could not
> reproduce the crashes on my Windows build though.

I never changed anything without reason. Will try to
search the history for this. It is possible that it
made some sense in so e version, but then things were
changed and not adjusted for stackless.

I will try at some time. Right now our network is down
and I don't remember completely how to fix it :-)

ciao - chris