[Stackless] Invitation to Present at PyCon 2007

Jeff Rush jeff at taupro.com
Tue Oct 31 07:23:05 CET 2006

The deadline for submitting a talk for PyCon 2007, to be held Feb 23-25 in
Addison (Dallas), Texas is upon us.  I've been looking through the database of
submitted talk proposals and I don't see anything related to Stackless.  I
would like to invite the Stackless community to present on some aspect of
their project, as they did at PyCon 2006 and hopefully make some new converts.

The deadline for talk submission is midnight Oct 31.  To give a talk, go to
the following page, create a speaker account and provide a brief proposal.

   http://us.pycon.org/TX2007/CallForProposals

We're also collecting ideas on talks in general on the following wiki page, in
case anyone is looking for inspiration.

   http://us.pycon.org/TX2007/TalkIdeas

I hope to see you in Dallas!

Jeff Rush