[Stackless] Stackless python 2.5 (patches for nits)

Jeff Senn senn at maya.com
Thu Sep 28 16:07:45 CEST 2006

On Sep 28, 2006, at 9:02 AM, Richard Tew wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>
> I have applied the ones that remove warnings.  But I had to apply
> them by hand as I could not get either the Tortoise SVN patching
> option
> or the patch.exe I acquired from somewhere to accept the ones from
> your mail.  They seemed to object to the lines with the line
> numbers @@.
>
> If someone can tell me how to apply them on Windows, then I am
> happy to apply the rest of the changes I am too lazy to do by
> hand.

Hm. Sorry for the bother :-)

All I'm doing is typing 'svn diff'... did the mailer mess
up something because I cut/pasted instead of attaching?

Tell me if you think I should do any of:

  --diff in a different way
  --send patches as an attachment
  --send you a zip of the remaining whole files to be patched

-Jas