[Stackless] Regression tests in Stackless python 2.5

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 18:52:29 CEST 2006

On 9/21/06, Carlos Eduardo de Paula <cedepaula at yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> I just installed Stackless 2.5 into my new Python 2.5 release, all stackless tests runs ok but I got some errors in the regrtests from Python.

Hi Carlos,

This is a surprise.  These tests pass for me.  However, the difference is
that I am running the Python regression tests against the compiled SVN
source code, rather than the mainline 2.5 distribution.

Well, that is not entirely correct.  test_bsddb is skipped for me, as I tried
to compile it once and after suffering through that and failing, never bothered
again.

I have to wonder if the problem is that I misported some of the mainline
Python changes.

Thanks for posting about this,