[Stackless] Stackless python 2.5 (patches for nits)

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 15:02:41 CEST 2006

On 9/21/06, Jeff Senn <senn at maya.com> wrote:
> Richard- I've included patches here (more important ones first).
> Take any of them you feel like including...

Hi Jeff,

I have applied the ones that remove warnings.  But I had to apply
them by hand as I could not get either the Tortoise SVN patching option
or the patch.exe I acquired from somewhere to accept the ones from
your mail.  They seemed to object to the lines with the line numbers @@.

If someone can tell me how to apply them on Windows, then I am
happy to apply the rest of the changes I am too lazy to do by
hand.