[Stackless] Stackless 2.5 branch updated for Python 2.5.1c1

Carlos Eduardo de Paula carlosedp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 14:43:52 CEST 2007

Richard,

I have compiled it with VS7 (2003 .NET) and compiled successfully. I´m
just waiting on the final release of 2.5.1 to start using it in
production.

Now i´m downloading the 2005 express to give a try since the VS7 I'm
using is not mine.

Is there anything needed to compile with the 2005 express version? I´m
currently downloading the c++ and the platform SDK.

Whats the difference between PCBuild and PCBuild8?

Carlos