[Stackless] Questions about Tasklets and Callbacks

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 23:08:19 CEST 2007

Hi Colleagues:

I trying to understand how to better integrate Twisted
with Stackless. I realise that I do not understand
what is happening under the hood in the Stackless
Python VM.

I have some simple questions. When a callback is
activated, what is its relationship to Stackless? Is
it running as a part of the main tasklet? Also is it
safe for a callback to issue a channel.receive? Under
what conditions will this fail?