[Stackless] First stackless nonblocking file IO tests....

Carlos Eduardo de Paula carlosedp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 23:22:27 CEST 2007

For now this only implements read() and write() .. do you think this
is a problem? I found this way better because the other functions are
not noticeably blocking like read and write...

I´m gonna take another look at it and then gonna check in the SVN.

If someone found any issue on this, please let me know...

Carlos