[Stackless] Santa concurrency problem

Carlos Eduardo de Paula carlosedp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 20:43:48 CEST 2007

Returning to our santa example, I tried to use the new Timing approach on it.

I applied it monkeypatching the sleep function but found a problem,
when using the old approach (ManageSleep) the app runs forever but
when I started using this one, the app stops running after random
time. I think its a problem related to the management of the blocked

The code can be seen here:

On 3/30/07, Christian Tismer <tismer at stackless.com> wrote:
> On 30.03.2007, at 18:37, Carlos Eduardo de Paula wrote:
> > Hi Chris,
> >
> > take a look at the changes I made in QueuedTimer, It now uses a
> > heapq.. I kept the old way commented just for clarification.. Do you
> > think it performs better now or its the same.
> looks pretty good.
> I think we simply use it and trash my silly dict approach.

Visit Stackless Examples Project
Stackless Python - www.stackless.com

Stackless mailing list
Stackless at stackless.com