[Stackless] Santa concurrency problem

Carlos Eduardo de Paula carlosedp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 20:43:48 CEST 2007

Returning to our santa example, I tried to use the new Timing approach on it.

I applied it monkeypatching the sleep function but found a problem,
when using the old approach (ManageSleep) the app runs forever but
when I started using this one, the app stops running after random
time. I think its a problem related to the management of the blocked
tasklets...

The code can be seen here:

http://dpaste.com/hold/7800/

Carlos