[Stackless] Stackless 2.5 branch updated for Python 2.5.1c1

Hieu Hoang hieu.d.hoang at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 19:21:05 CEST 2007

Hi Richard,

I checked that tag out and went wdth the same configure option:

282 tests OK.
37 tests skipped:
    test_aepack test_al test_applesingle test_bsddb185 test_bsddb3
    test_cd test_cl test_codecmaps_cn test_codecmaps_hk
    test_codecmaps_jp test_codecmaps_kr test_codecmaps_tw test_curses
    test_dl test_gl test_imageop test_imgfile test_linuxaudiodev
    test_macfs test_macostools test_nis test_normalization
    test_ossaudiodev test_pep277 test_plistlib test_rgbimg
    test_scriptpackages test_socket_ssl test_socketserver
    test_startfile test_sunaudiodev test_timeout test_urllib2net
    test_urllibnet test_winreg test_winsound test_zipfile64
Those skips are all expected on linux2.

Ugh:
$> ../../python runAll.py
..........E...........E....Segmentation fault (core dumped)

If I run it under gdb, stackless exits normally (output attached).

By the 20th I will install Ubuntu Feisty release cleanly (I'm using
the daily version right now). Maybe there will be less variables then.

  Hieu