[Stackless] Fwd: Multi-Threaded Stackless Example

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 10:45:44 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,

Benjamin kindly submitted this new example, which he goes into lots of
detail about below.  Unfortunately I got overwhelmed by a lot of stuff
and let it sit in my mailbox forgetting about it.  I have now checked
it into the SVN examples repository here:

http://stacklessexamples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/examples/embedding/thread-server/

Benjamin: If you want to submit another extended example which depends
on STL-Plus, please do.  I think it would go nicely with this example
and would definitely be another good addition to the examples.

Thanks and sorry for the delay,
Richard.