[Stackless] Stackless 2.5 branch updated for Python 2.5.1c1

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 13:55:02 CEST 2007

On 4/15/07, Santiago Gala <sgala at apache.org> wrote:
> linux amd64 (Core 2 Duo) results:
> $ ../../python runAll.py
> ..........E......F.E..............
> ...................EF.............

My suspicion was that the amd64 hard switching support was not working
correctly for Hieu's setup.  This reinforces that belief.  Given that
it obviously has worked for someone in the past, based on past
experience, I would assume the problem lies with gcc.

So for either Hieu or yourself: What version of gcc did you compile
with?  Can you switch to an older gcc version and recompile and then
run the Stackless tests again?  If so, do they pass or fail still?

One of the most useful pieces of information I could have when people
paste test output (and I should have asked for this) is the header
when you run the interpreter.

e.g. Python 2.5 Stackless 3.1b3 060516 (python-2.5:53557:53567, Jan 25
2007, 22:01:46) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)] on win32

Thanks,