[Stackless] First stackless nonblocking file IO tests....

Carlos Eduardo de Paula carlosedp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:36:25 CEST 2007

Based on an idea used in some async frameworks like tiwsted, I created
a concept for having nonblocking file IO access for tasklets.

The idea is based on creating a threadpool and handling the IO
requests to it, it has been based on a recipe from ASPN cookbook.

Here follows the module and an example with the monkeypatching. If
anyone can check it and point out the flaws on this approach I would
be glad since this is my first shot on this.

testfile.py - http://dpaste.com/8975/
stacklessfile.py -> http://dpaste.com/hold/8973/

Thanks,

Carlos