[Stackless] Fwd: Re: Compiling stackless with PyQt4?

Miguel Turner dhagrow+stackless at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 16:44:15 CEST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Miguel Turner <dhagrow+stackless at gmail.com>
Date: Apr 6, 2007 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Stackless] Fwd: Re: Compiling stackless with PyQt4?
To: Richard Tew <richard.m.tew at gmail.com>

I had hoped to provide feedback on this earlier, but my work schedule is
erratic. At any rate, the solution Richard provided works perfectly for me
so I will be satisfied until a more permanent fix is found. Now if only
someone felt like getting Python and Stackless to compile in GCC on Windows
*nudge nudge* :-). There is the pyMinGW project. I may attempt to see how
difficult it would be to apply those changes to Stackless.