[Stackless] Stackless on Mac OSX

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Tue Aug 7 13:10:23 CEST 2007

Lutz,

On Aug 7, 2007, at 1:02 PM, Lutz Pälike wrote:

>> I'd like to build Stackless applications om OS X, using PyGame.
>
> Oh it looks like i haven't read carefully. You want to build
> applications
> not Stackless itself ...

Building Stackless works fine, I don't need to build a full
framework thing (and I'm using fink, so the BuildInstaller warns me).

No, I just need to install/compile/whatever PyGame for Stackless.
I have PyGame installed for the standard Python2.4 on my Mac,
but to run stackless examples, I need to do something.
I tried to trick Stackless to use the installed one by tweaking
sys.path, but that did not work. So I guess I must to a clean
build against Stackless and can probably not just use the
PyGame prebuilt dmg.

cheers - chris