[Stackless] How to compile stackless python with MSVC8.0 ?

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 10:40:20 CEST 2007

On 8/24/07, zhen liu <liuzhen.whu at gmail.com> wrote:
>          The binary on the web site is built with msvc7.1. How can I build
> it with msvc8.0?
>          Need I create a new project first?
>         Thanks for your help.

You do this in the same way that you compile any piece of software
with VS 7.1 projects and solutions, in VS 8.0.   This is not hard and
is a question about Visual Studio usage, rather than Stackless itself.

Just opening the 7.1 solution in 8.0 should set you on the right
track.  You should be able to google the answer, if you cannot figure
it out yourself.