[Stackless] site recovered. keep Zope?

Arnar Birgisson arnarbi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 03:17:50 CEST 2007

Hi Christian,

On 8/1/07, Christian Tismer <tismer at stackless.com> wrote:
> it is quite likely that I lost some mails.
> Arnar, Lars, was it one of you who sent me this preview?
>
> http://www.imagehosting.com/show.php/943820_screenshot1.png.html

Yes, that was from me. I have a ready set of trac templates, css and
images for that, you are welcome to use it if you want to.

Let me know and I'll send you a zip file that you can just unzip in
the trac instance directory and set one line in trac.ini for the logo
and you're set.

Arnar

ps. when I say ready, I mean the wiki part, milestones, tickets are
ready and look fairly good imho - haven't tested the source browser or
ticket reports but if anything, those will only require small tweaks
in the css.