[Stackless] Eliminating Busy Waits and Unnecssary Sleeps

Carlos Eduardo de Paula carlosedp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 00:29:51 CEST 2007

Ed,

I looked into your code and I think that if you could help me on
porting it to select.select() so it works on windows we solve the
socket issue. Then I can implement fileIO using windows overlapped and
keep the select IO for unixes.

With this we can have a library for socket and file IO on both platforms...

I know almost nothing about select and poll so it would be a little
hard for me to port it....

Carlos