[Stackless] site recovered. keep Zope?

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Wed Aug 1 23:43:44 CEST 2007

Hi friends,

it is quite likely that I lost some mails.
Arnar, Lars, was it one of you who sent me this preview?

http://www.imagehosting.com/show.php/943820_screenshot1.png.html

I cannot find it between a crashed drive and the mysteries of a somewhat
buggy Mac mail.app. I just still have that window open.

cheers - chris