[Stackless] Debugging stackless applications

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 22:47:13 CEST 2007

Hello Richard:

>Yes, Stackless needs a debugger.

Stackless desperately needs a debugger. I don't know
how many man-months I would have saved if I had one.
Debuggers enhance the developer experience.

>It is unfortunate >that no-one hasstepped forward and
>written one.  I personally have never had the
>need, or the interest to do this.

>Anyone on the list care to step forward and write the
>support needed :-)

Where is the latest technical document on Stackless
Python internals? I guess there is enough
documentation on pdb out there.

Got a little couch potato?

Stackless at stackless.com