[Stackless] stacklesssocket mechanize help

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 13:21:44 CEST 2007

On 8/4/07, Costantino Giuliodori <costantino.giuliodori at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm a newbie and I've tried to use mechanize with stacklesssocket, but
> it don't worked.

What happened when you ran it?  Thanks for providing your code, but I
am not in a position to run it at this time.  Please provide the
output you see.

> stackless.run()
>
> while 1 : pass

You are doing an infinite loop when the scheduler exits.  This
basically locks up your application, preventing it from exiting.
However, if this is not working, this is not the cause of your
problems and I doubt it gets to that point in the code (but you never
know, I haven't had a chance to run it).

Thanks,