[Stackless] stackless.com uses greylist

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Tue Aug 28 05:11:54 CEST 2007

Just to let you know, in case...

I started using the Debian package greylist, today.
It seems to be rather well written, with just some little quirk
which I will report.

This is a notification and a test that things don'd get delayed
when sending to the list(s).

greylist is a pure python implementation of greylisting,
has full documentation and integrates like a charm
with exim4. I was very impressed, also by the fact that my spam
amount deduced by a factor of ten or less.

ciao -- chris